DOVETAIL BAKERY
"PORTLAND'S PREMIER VEGAN BAKERY"

3039 NE ALBERTA ST.
PORTLAND, OR 97211

503.288.8839

DOVETAILBAKERY@HOTMAIL.COM

HOURS:
8AM-6PM DAILY

Friday, May 28, 2010

PEDALPALOOZA VEGAN BAKERY RIDE!!!

This year Dovetail Bakery holds the high honor of being the STARTING POINT for the PEDALPALOOZA VEGAN BAKERY RIDE!!! AWESOME!!!

LOVING LIFE!!!

I am pretty sure that many of you already know that I am a long time lover of bikes and bike riding. I am almost positive that you also know that I am a lover of bakeries & baked goods! That is why I am extra excited about the two of them coming together!!! And at our cozy little cabin of a bakery too!! It is hard to get much better than that!!!

PEDALPALOOZA VEGAN BAKERY RIDE
Sunday June 13th @11:00 am
Dovetail Bakery
3039 NE Alberta St.
Portland, OR 97211
503.288.8839
Please join us!!!

Love,
  Morgan

3 comments:

  1. Hi, my wife, six-month old son, and I live in Hardwick, MA, so we can't go on the trip. But we miss your bike, baked goods, and face. Hopefully we'll head that way soon. Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. ELI!!!! AMY!!!! SON!!!! AMAZING. I really miss you guys!!!! Would love to see you so much!!! Come stay at our house! Eat at the bakery! My niece can be friends with your son. It will be great. So much love to your families!!! All of them! XOXO!!! Love, Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgan,

    Thank you so much for everything! It was very nice of you to put the signs out so everyone knew where the ride started and everyone loved your stuff. I heard several people say they hadn't been yet and would be back. I'm sorry we left without thanking you - I was a little overwhelmed by the turnout! Thank you again for being so gracious and for making such yummy stuff. I'll be in again soon to get another of those scones.

    Jill (Vegan Baked Goods Ride organizer)

    ReplyDelete