DOVETAIL BAKERY
"PORTLAND'S PREMIER VEGAN BAKERY"

3039 NE ALBERTA ST.
PORTLAND, OR 97211

503.288.8839

DOVETAILBAKERY@HOTMAIL.COM

HOURS:
8AM-6PM DAILY

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Today's Soup & Pie!


Today's soup is ROASTED POTATO LEEK. 

     I am one of those people who find myself roasting virtually everything I can get my hands on as soon as the weather changes. It has (changed) and we are (roasting)! Roasting vegetables brings out hidden flavors and seems to add extra warmth to the dishes we are preparing. I think we need all the warming help we can get during the gray blustery days of fall & winter.
Come by for soup & pie.

This afternoon we will be serving a warm PEAR & VANILLA BEAN PIE WITH PECAN STREUSEL. It will make your day better. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment